So this last week I was able to be the head teacher in my classroom at Kinderland day care in the kindergarten class. During the last week I had decided to do more reading, math, and writing so I started reading Junie B. First Grader books to my class after lunch. This was amazing because I was able to show them how they acted sometimes by the example of a character in the book. Tattiling has been a big problem but now I am able to say "Do you sound like May?" I once again felt like I was someone with a purpose. It is amazing how when your life has no visible purpose everything else can seem to fall apart at your feet. Sadly the "Head" teacher came back so now I am back to seeing how much the children I love are not getting from their "Teachers". Oh well I will just have to look to the future.
Ok so I have to say that nothing happened and I only put this up because it was just such an interesting conversation to have so laugh. whats up? When are we going to make out? 10:59 pm elaisa are you there? 11:31 pm driving to where? 1:19 am so where are you now? 1:24 am doing what? 1:26 am but what are you doing in idaho? 1:28 am when are you coming back? 1:30 am are you going to stgeorge or orem? 1:33 am when are you coming for break? 1:35am so youre not coming back until december? 1:39 am so when are we going to make out? 1:41 am ok called me saturday when you get here so we can make out while watching a scary movie in my room just like we did at the cayonlands! (we never made out) 1:47 am Are we satching a movie tomorrow and make out? 11:08 pm yea lets watch a movie! i know we never made out, but lets make out this time! We almost did it at the cayonlands, so lets just do it this time! 6:52 am everybody makes out even hard core mormons. Plus its cold so we need to cuddle and watc...
Comments