While reading for one of my classes (I know, unusual isn't it.) I read an article about working with primary age students. This lead my brain to think of friends (in the most abstract form) at the daycare that I worked. Because my brain switches gears quickly it lead me to think about my friends that went through the Elementary Education Program with me (most of us graduated with our dignity and sanity intact, the jury's still out on me). This caused a flood of memories that were sparked by blogs and yearbooks of this amazing group. I know that I would not be the person you see today (this is were you have a pleasing picture of me in your head, STOP LAUGHING!). Here are some memories to remember.
Ok so I have to say that nothing happened and I only put this up because it was just such an interesting conversation to have so laugh. whats up? When are we going to make out? 10:59 pm elaisa are you there? 11:31 pm driving to where? 1:19 am so where are you now? 1:24 am doing what? 1:26 am but what are you doing in idaho? 1:28 am when are you coming back? 1:30 am are you going to stgeorge or orem? 1:33 am when are you coming for break? 1:35am so youre not coming back until december? 1:39 am so when are we going to make out? 1:41 am ok called me saturday when you get here so we can make out while watching a scary movie in my room just like we did at the cayonlands! (we never made out) 1:47 am Are we satching a movie tomorrow and make out? 11:08 pm yea lets watch a movie! i know we never made out, but lets make out this time! We almost did it at the cayonlands, so lets just do it this time! 6:52 am everybody makes out even hard core mormons. Plus its cold so we need to cuddle and watc...

Comments