I went to school this morning and thought that today was going to be an okay day. Once I got about half way through and I knew that today was going to be a pain. I had no hopes that things were going to go my way or any good natured persons way untill I got to my computer.
The internet at my apartment has been down for six days now. I have not been happy about it. When I got home and turned on my computer the internet was in full force. As if that were not enough to make me the happiest person on the planet, when I went around to tell everyone in my building a girl in one of the apartments said that she had something for me. To my surprise she pulled out my DRIVERS LICENCE. I had lost it two weeks ago at Shell Gas Station. She had found it in our parking lot. I have never been so convinced that the Lord is looking out for me because I am just not that lucky. Even if the world were to destroy me right now I would still be happy.
Ok so I have to say that nothing happened and I only put this up because it was just such an interesting conversation to have so laugh. whats up? When are we going to make out? 10:59 pm elaisa are you there? 11:31 pm driving to where? 1:19 am so where are you now? 1:24 am doing what? 1:26 am but what are you doing in idaho? 1:28 am when are you coming back? 1:30 am are you going to stgeorge or orem? 1:33 am when are you coming for break? 1:35am so youre not coming back until december? 1:39 am so when are we going to make out? 1:41 am ok called me saturday when you get here so we can make out while watching a scary movie in my room just like we did at the cayonlands! (we never made out) 1:47 am Are we satching a movie tomorrow and make out? 11:08 pm yea lets watch a movie! i know we never made out, but lets make out this time! We almost did it at the cayonlands, so lets just do it this time! 6:52 am everybody makes out even hard core mormons. Plus its cold so we need to cuddle and watc...
Comments